Scirocco on TV sited.. history channel.

I too saw this last night.

Alpine white, with painted to match euro bumpers and US lights...8v done
up to look like a 16v.  Showed it several times, including the interior.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL