Synchronicity still sucks (OT I guess)

Well, here is a little tale of two cars, who are friends, and actually have
both served as daily drivers for some lady we all know. SO first is my
faithful car of 300 000kms, the Jetta we refer to as "the Valdez", now
somewhat less faithful due to my son's customizing during it's other 100
000kms. Shod in <drumroll please> Kuhmo 712s. Well, said car decided to
"self lighten" by ditching a rather large section of sidewall without prior
warning, this was Saturday. Needless to say, son was not impressed, and
rolled off to "Country Camping" on a not-so-pretty steelie.
So today, we go out in my current daily drive, for a nice perch dinner,
this being the bug, also shod in <more emphatic, yet suspenseful drumroll>
dun, dun, dun,,,,,Kuhmo 712s. Sensing somehow (miraculously over the din of
the detached exhaust) that there was a vibration that was worsening, I
parked her, and yet another Kuhmo had bit the dust. Dead flat. Nothing like
"detuning" your car in a skirt on a full stomach. I think a picture of them
both on black steel is in order. I will say this, Kuhmo's "rim guard"
appears to have done its job.

Moral of the story? Make sure your spare tire is inflated properly. Do it
now...

And once more a quote from "Young Frankenstein" is in order. "Could be
worse, could be raining". At least they didn't both decide to pull this
stunt at Waterfest. Don't I just have the best time?

Cathy