Oh it Starts Again

Well after my brief hiatus, I am back officially.

Today I ordered a clutch kit for a certain 84 Scirocco, and will be at
the farm working on it this weekend. Swapping a few pieces around from
a donor vehicle of sorts.

Clutch won't be put in this weekend but the tranny will be dropped and
prepped, if my friend will allow. This way I can get the flywheel to a
shop for surfacing, and can determine if anyother seals in and around
the tranny need to be replaced.

Simple road prep this weekend and a target drive home date is 5/21/05.

Brian