tire question

I have the G-force sports in 205/40/16 and there great.  Great tread wear,
stick nice, and there their actually good in the rain.  I had the Yokahama
AVS ES400's (i think that was the model) and they sucked horribly, so
personally I wouldn't buy the Yokohamas. The G-forces remind me of my Comp
TA's with a little more bite and you can't beat the price.  Personally my
favorite tire I've owned.