Poss. FS: Starion Seats

Just a feeler for now, but I have a set of mint Starion black leather front seats I'm thinking about selling. These seats are really great and look awesome, especially in a mk1. High headrest, sits at about the same height as a raddo seat and in excellent condition. They're super comfy, like nice leather desk chair comfy and even have an adjustable bolster for under your thighs. The reason I'm thinking of selling them is that they don't line up with the rails in the car and I don't have the resources to whip up a set of sliders. It'd be easy enough, I just don't have access to welding equipment. Also, I have a set of these 80s bucket seats from ProCar that are really neat looking but need to be recovered. They also work in my rails which is a definite plus.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1234591&page=1
Third pic down will give you an idea of what they look like. Harnesses would NOT be included. I have no idea what they're worth but am thinking $300 because of their most excellent condition, with Cincy delivery.

Dan
P.S.- If anyone would like to make seat rails for me, I would definitely consider it because that's the only drawback to these seats. (Driver's is currently bolted to the floor, pass. side just kinda hangs out) I would need a support frame made to raise the seats up about 2" to clear stuff and because I'm short which means in these seats I can't see over rolling hills. Then just stick some A1 sliders on and I'd be golden (I think).