high fuel consumption / cold start / rough idle

Fuel pressure tests would be ideal...especially control pressure going
from the warm up reg to the fuel dist...as for how hard that is...I dunno
where to get the tools to do it.

Difference on the O2 sensors is just one has the connector, one doesn't
(you have to splice).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL