OT/ Auto Wax

> Sheesh Grant, where do you get all this information?

Been at it a while :) That's just what I remember off the top of my
head and I haven't detailed a car in almost two years.
I'm just looking forward to the day when I put a really good paintjob
on my rocc.  Coloursand to eliminate the orange peel...  a ton of
clearcoat...  a good sealer polish and wax every other week or so...
porter cable DO polisher... mmmm....  Then drive the dog piss out of
it, wash rinse and repeat.

-Grant-