Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

Derrick I figure you did since you where doing that 2.0l swap, and knowing you, You more than likely had a whole engine just waiting under a tarp or something!!!

Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:actually how did you guys know I had one in my tool box.