Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

> Now you know that is the starting time, we more than likely will be there
> longer than that, We have to drink the beer and eat the pizza, plus not
> everyone will be doing the suspencion and could help with the alternator...

Unfortunately I'll be busy all day.  I'm spending the next few
weekends with my Girlfriend.  She's leaving to study abroad in
australia soon, so that's really my priority right now.  Next
semester, though, I get to focus on my one true love ;)

-Grant-