Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

Now you know that is the starting time, we more than likely will be there longer than that, We have to drink the beer and eat the pizza, plus not everyone will be doing the suspencion and could help with the alternator...

El tony

GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Boo, I can't make it this time :(
I still need to do my 90A install and I'd've liked to see suspension
and motor mount work cause those are both on the horizon for me as
well.

-Grant-