Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

I was thinking about the chambor, vodka and pineapple juice, mname that drinK!....But I may just stick to the beer....no mixing hassles

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:Correction - I hvae the address, and it's9.30 to ten (ish)
mm, tony - what kind liqour will you bring? Shall I pack my port-a-bar?