Rocket bike

Here is an edited version of what those lunatics were saying:

"And we wanted to break the record again back to us, so we built an engine
with a postcombustion chamber.

Since we are completely out of our minds and have....

... no fear of explosion, nor ...

...worries about having our testicles roasted like fucking marshmallows we are going to drive this fabulous thing to speeds that no scirocco will ever attain.

I even managed to bring this one on topic : )

Anson

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Pretty cool bike bike, I'd love to see that at night around town!

Cheers.

Marc