Brakes...

You would need to change both.
John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Culda" <adrculda@yahoo.ca>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:21 PM
Subject: Brakes...

> ok...
> i'm getting lost here..
> i posted 3 times now ans still no answer about the front brakes.
> i will ask again ...
> i tried to put the front rotors off a 16V onto an 8V only to come across
that the rotors are larger.
> now my question is...
> do i need to replace the cariers and the calipers or just the cariers
which means that the current 8v calipers will work with the new carriers at
which i most likely i will look at a set of carierrs here on the list. If
not and having to replace the whole assembly then i will just get a loaded
set from a local parts store.

> Please someone enlighten me on this. I would like to finish up with this
and to move on with the bodywork.

> BTW does anyone know about this guy Ryan in the classifieds section
selling the zender kit ??? cuz im about ready to send out a MO for the Kit
and i dont want to be ripped off.