Brakes...

ok...
i'm getting lost here..
i posted 3 times now ans still no answer about the front brakes.
i will ask again ...
i tried to put the front rotors off a 16V onto an 8V only to come across that the rotors are larger.
now my question is...
do i need to replace the cariers and the calipers or just the cariers which means that the current 8v calipers will work with the new carriers at which i most likely i will look at a set of carierrs here on the list. If not and having to replace the whole assembly then i will just get a loaded set from a local parts store.

Please someone enlighten me on this. I would like to finish up with this and to move on with the bodywork.

BTW does anyone know about this guy Ryan in the classifieds section selling the zender kit ??? cuz im about ready to send out a MO for the Kit and i dont want to be ripped off.