OT, Public Service anouncement in BAltimore (dancing)

If I hadn't been in class till 10:30 last night and if I knew for a
fact that T was going, then I would have gladly paid to see him dance.
 Nothing like watching white men bust a move.  lol.  Me?  I don't
dance.  Although I used to bust a shuffle occasionally whilst at a
Dead show.  But then there were other factors involved.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)