OT, Public Service anouncement in BAltimore (dancing)

It is a damn shame that epopel are not aware that $2 bills are actually in existence and that are ignorant about that. Poor manager and administrative guidence, by part of the Store. I totally would have to come back with a hammer for their ineficasy.

My 0.02 cents
El Tony....

By the way I did not get to go dancing..... :(

I was in class last night that ussually lets out at 930pm, but my phone rings(vibrates) at about 830pm but I did not answer cause im in class. Now it is 930pm and Im checking the message that turns out to be my girlfriend telling me about an exploxion in the back yard that render our house with out power. It turns out that it has been really windy latly and the trees in the back yard had been cutting into the wires for the power and a short finally occured.

The power guy was there until 12midnight stringing new wire lines.  Well at that point who wants to go dancing?

>From dans last Saturday:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/542000-542999/542662_29_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/542000-542999/542662_31_full.jpg

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote: