From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 3:09 PM
To: peter@thescirocco.com
Subject: Re: [OT-Joke] Don't Be Fooled By The VW Rabbit - Cooper Counterfeit

LOL

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the video:
http://www.counterfeitmini.org

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15294&item
=4541446579

http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/cb/14/3f_1_b.JPG

RIDE IN CLASS!!

YOU WILL BE THE SMOOTHEST CAT IN TOWN

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE COUNTERFEITS!!!!

THE VW-ish Kooper!!! "what all the A-listers want and just can't have"

If you want to have all the luxury of a 5 star hotel and all the power of
Locomotive. Then this is not for you!!

This vehicle is sure to embarrass the driver in such a fashion he/she will
get laughed out of their neighborhood.

The "CAR" wasn't maintained with loving care or meticulous conditioning.

The interior vinyl has been cared for with regular beer spill treatment. (A
technique not even discovered by the pros yet.)

THIS VEHICLE RUNS!!! FORWARD AND BACKWARDS!!! I AM NOT KIDDING

ONLY 166,714 MILES THATS LOW FOR A 1981

REAR DOOR IS TAPED SHUT, BUT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE, OH AND SO IS THE WINDOW ON
THAT DOOR & THE DRIVERS WINDOW HAS ISSUES, BUT THE DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
VERY WELL. THERE IS A DRIVERS SIDE MIRROR, BUT NOT A PASSENGERS SIDE MIRROR,
THOSE ARE STYROFOAM BALLS. I THINK THEY LOOK GREAT AND ADD CHARACTER.

THE VW-ISH KOOPER WILL MAKE A GREAT FIRST CAR!!!

FOR WHO, I HAVE NO IDEA--MAYBE YOU?

BID WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU WILL GET A RUNNING VW RABBIT THAT LOOKS SORTA LIKE
A MINI COOPER

SUPRISINGLY ENOUGH IT ACTUALLY RUNS WELL.[/I]

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...