[OT-Joke] Don't Be Fooled By The VW Rabbit - Cooper Counterfeit

This thing is apparently for real!  The dealership it
is at (Sheehy Nissan) is right down the street from
me, so I drove by and took a look today.  Tomorrow I
am going to go by and pretend to be interested in
buying it so I can get the whole story.

The things people do to old VW's.....

Mad Matt
Annapolis, MD
'81 Scirocco (now with ABA-powered goodness)
'04 Toyota Tacoma (little red wagon for hauling Scirocco stuffs)