Port matching

David Utley wrote:

> Hmmm, I was using Don's grinder, and it had a metal (I assume
> tool/tooled steel) bit.  So I need a stone for it?  Can you buy
> single stones from Standard Abrasives, or whomever you mentioned?
>
> TIA, David

Hmmm, now that Dan mentioned using burrs, I can't remember if I used
them or not...  It was a while ago, so the details are a little foggy...
  I *think* I used stones though...  I used the larger stones that came
with the die grinder...  I think Home Depot sells dremel accessories by
the piece...

Mark.
75 x2
80 S