Port matching

I'll admit right off I don't know what bits and stuff you're talking about, but for just polishing/deburring I discovered some great tools in my snowboard repair shop. One is a like a ball-shaped thing except it's not solid, the ball shape is made of pins with little round balls at the end of them (does that make any sense?). The other is like a pinwheel thing with sandpaper flaps going outt vertically from the center.

Dan

Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:
David Utley wrote:

> Hmmm, I was using Don's grinder, and it had a metal (I assume
> tool/tooled steel) bit. So I need a stone for it? Can you buy
> single stones from Standard Abrasives, or whomever you mentioned?
>
> TIA, David

Hmmm, now that Dan mentioned using burrs, I can't remember if I used
them or not... It was a while ago, so the details are a little foggy...
I *think* I used stones though... I used the larger stones that came
with the die grinder... I think Home Depot sells dremel accessories by
the piece...

Mark.
75 x2
80 S