Port matching

Sounds like a normal part of a "cam swap" to me. (Oh, for those new to the
list, my "cam swap" involved essentially everything but the axles getting
upgraded). That's what we did, but my "partner in crime" had a nice die
grinder for said matching.

But NO, don't do that!!!!! I don't want your car to be faster than
mine...(as if eh?)
Cathy, looking over her shoulder for "stealth black" MkIIs...