Port matching

 Port match 1-2 inches inside the head.

It is also a good idea to open the intake manifold runners, and the tb
opening for the bigger tb while you are at it.

You can also port the head a bit more. Search the archives for "porting" and
"meze".

I have Meze's post, but it is buried deep in my hard drive somewhere. One
day I will get a page up for porting an 8V VW head.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco