DPR current/O2 sensor voltage

> Cathy,
>
> get o2 sensor from www.oxygensensors.com (cheap).
> they have a crimp-in connector type that uses the factory harness (even
> cheaper)

I'll ikely get one where I got the last one.

> the wifes jetta (motronic) had the same sensor (3 wire) as any 16v cis-e
> car
> i've ever seen.

Well, the Passat has a four wire, different PN than either a Rocc or GTI,
I'd imagine the Jetta matches the latter. What's the fourth wire for?

> p.s. you're reading o2 sensor voltage from the green wire to battery
> ground,
> right?

Pretty  sure I'm reading it correctly, yes.

> p.p.s. connecting an AA battery to the green wire (using ground for -),
> should have an impact on DPR current (it should swing the other way).

Okay, I'll try that trick.

> hth
> Al

>>> if it hangs out between 5-10mA with minor fluctuation, chances are your