DPR current/O2 sensor voltage

Okay, a revision, gotta love the whole "fleet" syndrome. Testing the
Beetle's battery prior to a trickle charge revealed it to be at 17.4V, and
it wouldn't start, so a multimeter "tech procedure" was in order. A trip
to town, and new battery/fuse for the meter reveals that the DPR is REALLY
at 9.9-11.2 mA. And the O2 is between .32 and .03V. Mostly around .04 or
so, with occasional blips to tenths of a volt.

SO>>>the O2's indicating lean, or that it's dying/ dead, and the DPRs
indicating rich, correct? So replace the O2 sensor and tehn check the mix
again? Or gently CCW on the mix to get it in the 5-10mA range? What say
ye? (I'm going back under her, aren't I? Figured as much)

And one more thing, assuming the 16V "Passat convertible" has a decent O2
sensor, it's sensor will work, right? (That I can look up)

And thanks once again.

Cathy
16V Scirocco and some other stuff that won't start....