A1 to MKIV and back

I agree as well...  My car was down for a few days, so I borrowed an '03 Jetta 2.0 A/T...  Performance was dismal, but the handling definately made my feel 'VW'...  However, I still missed my car.  The agility is the best, hands down.  I do get razzed a lot up here at work for driving a 'clown car' (as in size).  I am 6'4", and they do not know how I fit into it.  I always answer, comfortably...  :-)

Cheers,
  David

PS--  I drove a Passat 1.8T also, nice performace, but all that extra fat, man!