A1 to MKIV and back

I guess I'll have to speak up finally.  I love my Scirocco 16v and my 20ae
Gti equally, but in different ways {nah, I actually love the scirocco more}
There's no comparing the 1.8t rush to the rocc, but the Scirocco just feels
right. And the reactions in the rocc range from "thats cool" to "what is that, it's
cool though". The Gti gets overlooked alot if you're not into dubs.  There is
nothing like screaming down back roads in the scirocco, The A1 chassis is
sooo tight and the car feels like a fighter jet cockpit compared to the A4. I
won't ever choose between them because I'm lucky enough to not have to.... but If
I did , it would have to be the Rocc !!!