A1 to MKIV and back

I love my mk1's but I have trouble daily driving them I have for months at a
time but after I get my mk4 back together it is a totally differnt feeling
so much faster so much more attention of the good kind. The only times I get
attention in my Rocco is when my 3a decides to break a exhaust system in 2
and then it is not positive attention. I do love beating up on the hondas
etc in a rocco kind of pisses them off but not as bad as when you beatup on
a muscle car or one of those evos in a 4 door 4cyl family car. I don't think
I could give up either my mk4 or mk1's