Porsche Boxster to minivan, not back though :(

I semi-prouidly drove the newly cleaned '96 Town & Country over to my bro-in-laws, where we met up
with my Fantasy Football league owners for some MNF and Rolling Rocks.  After we got back to his
place, he let me drive his new toy, a '99 Boxster.

Wow.

Sooo solid, so planted, so neutral.  Such GREAT brakes.  Sooo fun.  Even made for a lanky
German-blooded body like mine.  (No wonder I like VWs).  This car is ME all over, except for the
patch of flesh over the left side of my ass, where my wallet rides.

I'm sooooo envious.

The minivan was tortured on the way home.  The SOB wouldn't accellerate, brake, turn, provide
roadfeel, nothing.

Except carry momma and two baseball and soccer playing lads around.

I guess it does have it's advantages...but for a DD, a Boxster is good.

Closest I'm getting is a modified '81 VW tho!  :)

Ron