A1 to MKIV and back

Welp, for the last 3 weeks I've let the rocco sit/rest as I've driven the
01' Jetta GLX that the wife and I picked up last month.  Today I hopped back
in the rocco after work and took her for a spin.  Man what a difference!  I
don't think I ever noticed just how many damn rattles the rocco has.
Despite the sound of everything shaking, I have to admit that there just
isn't a substitute for an A1.

I've completly enjoyed driving the Vr Jetta but it just doesn't have the
same feel and now I think I have a completly renewed ferver in getting the
rocco back into tip-top shape.  Granted, I'll still have to take the jetta
out for a high rpm spin every now and then, but the rocco is where it's at.

Just thought I'd share.

William

01' Jetta GLX
89' Cabriolet
88' Scirocco 16v
71' Karmann Ghia
94' Toyota Pickup - What a feeling is right, because you know you won't be
under the damn thing every weekend.