[SPAM] Re: Re: Larry, I mis-spoke (Notching the piston forpower)

Can I fly faster Lars, I have 2 dimples! haha

Tonee

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
bubbles are a fascinating study in and of themselves,
lol. i actually have a book with all those formulas,
reynolds number, all that crap, but it's in german,
and half of the formulas are greek, litterally,
heehee. you are correct though, there is a lot to
this, and my degree is not aerodynamics, but rather
aeronautics.. it's close enough to impress the ladies.
but i know dimpled balls fly farther, eh, golf ones,
i mean, and dimpled airplanes don't fly at all, and
birds fly south... oh whatever.
--- Tonee Northam