running power cables from battery through to the glovebox area.

Hi,

I just got a 1990 Scirocco Scala and am in the UK, so
its UK spec right hand drive.

I want to install my small amp which I took out of my
last car (944) in the 944 I was spoiled as the battery
was in the boot, so I could easily run the power
cables.

What is the best way to run the power cables from the
battery into the glovebox area, as I plan to mount the
amp on the tray to the right of the fuses, as it fits
perfectly. Do I have to drill through the bulkhead, or
can I run the cables through an existing conduit? I
have the thick cables and the ring connectors for the
battery and an inline fuse etc, just need some help
with where to go with them! ;o)

Any help appreciated, any photos or links (to stop me
staring at google any more than I have done already!)
would be really appreciated!

Sean