part wanted - Mk I brake light pressure switch

As the subject line says, I need (1) of the brake light pressure switches for MkI Sciroccos, at
least on my Cali '81.  These are round, plastic bodied sensors that screw into each side of the
M/C (there are two) and had a wire connector with R and R/Y wires, IIRC.

Cheap is good.

For longer life, I'll relay the output on this one switch and be done with it.

TIA,

Ron