running power cables from battery through to the glovebox area.

--- SeanSki's Yahoo account <seanski44@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What is the best way to run the power cables from the
> battery into the glovebox area, as I plan to mount the
> amp on the tray to the right of the fuses, as it fits
> perfectly. Do I have to drill through the bulkhead, or
> can I run the cables through an existing conduit? I
> have the thick cables and the ring connectors for the
> battery and an inline fuse etc, just need some help
> with where to go with them! ;o)

Run them through the existing holes for the fusebox, no
need to drill extras.  It's a tight squeeze but it can be
done, lubrication helps.

Mmmmm, Scala.....   (*dreams*)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen