Sputtering and Fuel Pump

Ok Folks so my car is sputtering (as per previous
post)

my 82 is liking the dying at the stop light part more
and more this days. It started with your basic
hesitation from time to time, now it makes awful
sounds (literaly sputtering like misfire) and to keep
it alive I press down on the gas and give it some
pressure. The grounds look good on the car.

As per suggestions it seems that the fuel pump is
suspecious. I have priced them and Im always poor and
on a budget.

Cheapest at Rapidparts.com $89.95 (noname looks rema)
most expensive at busdpot.om $150.

Actaully German parts was more I think.

Anyhow anyone have one that they did not need from
some project or extra that was not used for some
reason that they will be willing to sell if it turns
out that I indeed need it???

TIA
Tony