Sputtering and Fuel Pump

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As per suggestions it seems that the fuel pump is
> suspecious. I have priced them and Im always poor and
> on a budget.
>
> Cheapest at Rapidparts.com $89.95 (noname looks rema)
> most expensive at busdpot.om $150.

Go with the Bosch pump.  The cheapies do NOT last very long
at all, and the Scirocco is finicky about them.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen