rear brake caliper rebuild? (2nd try)

> From: Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com>
> Date: 2004/09/09 Thu AM 11:49:42 EDT
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> CC: Parker Wulf <scirocco210@hotmail.com>,  scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: rear brake caliper rebuild? (2nd try)
>
> I honestly hav not seen a rebuild kit anywhere in a LONG time if ever.
> I am only 21. Obviously some places carry them but it is hard to find
> stuff like that locally most times.
>
> Rhett

Just so those that might be interested are informed (cannot recall who posted this originally), the caliper kit for the rear for a 16V Scirocco is part number 431-698-471-b...  It will include the bellows or boot for the piston, as well as the seal for the piston itself...  This kit is for one caliper...  12.36 to anyone here on the list (jobber pricing)...  If I have the wrong caliper in mind, of if interested, please contact me directly...

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---