Feeler FS Motronic 2.0 16v with schrick 260's & HD valve springswith attached B3 Passat Upstate NY

Here is the deal........I bought a 90 Passat automatic 2 years ago with the engine mods completed...the car had rear body damage that I slightly fixed and have been driving it as a winter car ever since.  It is about time to get a better winter car that my wife would fine suitable enough to drive also.  At the time I am not really sure what I am gong to do ....but if someone was interested in a majority of the car/engine I may part the rest.

SPECS
160,000 miles
Auto tranny
2.0 16v w/new water pump

schrick 260's and HD valve springs

Bilstein HD's and H&R lowering springs

Hella dual round headlights

TT exhaust

Nology hotwires and amplifier

I am really not sure what to do here....If I pick up a new winter car I need to either sell the whole car or part it out....time and money definitely an issue.

I know multiple people had interest in the headlights and the schricks too .......but I need to find a home for the rest of the stuff too!!!

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Owego, NY 13827