Sputtering Post???

A while back (like 2 weeks) There  was a post about a
sputtering Rocco.
I did not get to see it, but I wonder what came of it.

My car has progressibly been getting worse as far as
stputtering is concerned.

It started to sputter a bit while comming to stops.
The Tach needle would dance up and down as this
happend. Then it would desapear I dismissed it and
when on.

The sputtering has gotten so bad that the car would
misfire (for lack of adjetives) and this morning it
finally cut out all together.

I ran the car yesterday and noticed that the Tach
would ondulate between 800-1000 rpm.
Once I put it on drive it started sputtering
violently.

This morning was the real deal when the sputtering
lead to the car turning off and dying. It stared back
up after 3-4 cranks. It has not sputtered, but I have
faith in the fact that it will come back.

I checked vacuum hoses and the all seem find. Any
other Ideas? I just moved homes and the bently is back
in some box that Im sure I'll find on friday when I go
insane.

Thank you
Tony