Anyone know how to dissolve window/metal glue?

> From: Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca>
> Date: 2004/09/06 Mon PM 04:23:34 EDT

> An aggressive "Goo-gone" might also do the trick (isn't there a 3M
> product that dissolves glue?), but it might be difficult since it would
> have to "creep" to access the glue in the middle.  Several applications
> might do the trick.

Yes, there is.   3M adhesive remover...  It works well, I have touted its' abilities here many times...  I had a set of Borbet C knock-offs that I cleaned with it.  Lots of stubborn brake dust and wheel grime from many years lack of proper cleaning...  It is expensive, about 10.00 for a quart (IIRC)...  But it goes a long ways...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---