Problem for you electrical types...

> From: Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net>
> Date: 2004/09/08 Wed AM 11:52:28 EDT
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: RE: Problem for you electrical types...

> > > the pass. won't work
> > > independent of it... You prolly can take the sucker
> > > apart and clean the
> > > point carefully with a point file,
>
> David, for many on this list you will have to explain what a point file
> is  -- after you explain what points are.  :--)
>
> Chris

Hmmmm...  Well, perhaps I am older than I feel (34), or perhaps I just have older cars than most (prolly the latter)...  :-)

Nah, I won't clue those in that don't know...  It would be point-less...  Da-dum-tish...  Tip your waitresses, they work really hard...  I will be here all week...  :-)

David, the pointless one...

---Chrome don't get you home.---