Rear wing functionality

When the 16V cam out I remember some VW info regarding the wing and it
increasing downforce by something like 30%.  I don't remember at what speed
though.  I don't remember if it was in the VW literature or Car&Driver.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"