new suspension recommendation?

I have H&R Coilover on both my cars.  I love the handling but it is a
bit rough on some bumpy city roads.  Not sure that it will be any
softer than what you have.  I also have the Bonrath strut supports
which do lower the car a bit.  And I just found out after owning the
car for a year that it has no front sway bar.  IT still handles very
well never would have guess it was missing.

HTH
Don