And then there was light at the end of the tunnel (SHOCKY RUNS!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

You must have missed the strip tease mid video!  My goodness
David....only saw the topless part...heh...guess you'll have to take a
look again then..aye?   ; )

um...the time has long since departed to make the decision on steering
rack....er...easily that is...um.....I have stuck with manual
steering...although it has been brought to my attention that I will be
hating life having chosen that route.  We will see VERY soon
though...VERY, VERY soon....

BUT.....if the need should arise....I will hit you up for more info on
your elusive reference to having steering racks extraneous in nature
and needing a loving home...   ; )

Kirsten