And then there was light at the end of the tunnel (SHOCKY RUNS!)

Rhett,

Two words for you... High Speed Internet... (before you slam my ability to
count words, go watch Cheaper By The Dozen)

Don't want to spoil it for you but Kirsten is semi topless during the
report....  LOL...

Just kidding, Kirsten please don't be hatin', just picking on the poor guy
since he can't see the awesome vids.

BTW, Kirsten, Have you decided on your steering rack yet?  Hit me up off
list if you haven't.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com