First October video up now...TBerk Look

T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Neptuno wrote:

> Kirsten Jensen wrote:Tosha, tosha, tosha.....
>
> > No one else has gotten named in my video titles ; )
>>

>> Kirsten
>>

> Yes that is right.....:(

Neptuno,

Don't hate the player, hate the game. ;D

But really though, I'm hoping the Kirsten Chronicles continue, very
instructive into the mind of a madman. Uh woman.

TBerk
Yes mad scientist!!! all those wires and color schematics everywhere in that garage....Seing that first hand was something else .You are right.........I should not hate ah?......hehehhehehe!!!!! Go kirsten get Mr Shocky Jr on the road....I like to hear That handsome devil!!!

;P

Tony