From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 5:08 PM
Subject: Spark plugs for high compression 8Vs

Okay, I've got some sort of miss on Klaus, he's wearing a JH with RD
pistons, so 10:1 CR. The plugs are chronologically old, but not worn, so
I'll try replacing them, worst case scenario is I have a spare set. What
plugs are suited? I have trouble gettng Silbers, so any other type I could
be looking for?

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"