Spark plugs for high compression 8Vs

Since it's Halloween, I couldn't resist raising a ghost of post from
the past...

<bwuah, hahahahahaha!>

==Brett

>----- Original Message ----- From: "C Boyko"
><roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>

>Okay, I've got some sort of miss on Klaus, he's wearing a JH with RD
>pistons, so 10:1 CR. The plugs are chronologically old, but not worn, so
>I'll try replacing them, worst case scenario is I have a spare set. What
>plugs are suited? I have trouble gettng Silbers, so any other type I could
>be looking for?
>
>Cathy

----included message----

I'd use NGK BPR6ES. I run the BPR7ES in my 11.2-1 RD motor(1 heat range
colder than stock)& I have yet to have one fail. The GX will run great all
around on the BPR6ES plugs. But you may be a little rich if they are fouling
out.

Mike Potter
Virtual World Parts Inc.
Sales@parts4vws.com