New progress photo plus 16v sensor Q

I am no where near where I wanted to be, but it looks nice:

<http://www.starshadow.com/~koabi/photos/sciroccoproject/041024engine.JP

I need to rotate the intake side of the turbo and I need to find the
@#!@# drive belts I bought months ago.

Now, I am searching for an oil source for the turbo:

<http://www.starshadow.com/~koabi/photos/sciroccoproject/041017head.JPG>

the sensor on the back of the head is what I'd like to sacrifice
(assuming there's oil in there) but I have NO idea what the sensor is
for.  Also, the sensor to the right of the coolant flange I'd like to
identify - I THINK it's the coolant temp sender...  Then to the left of
the coolant flange which is mostly blocked by the metal lead going
straight up I believe to be the oil temp sender.  Hope this makes some
sense.

Thanks for the identification help,
Koabi