New progress photo plus 16v sensor Q

koabi said:

> Now, I am searching for an oil source for the turbo:
>
> <http://www.starshadow.com/~koabi/photos/sciroccoproject/041017head.JPG>
>
> the sensor on the back of the head is what I'd like to sacrifice
> (assuming there's oil in there) but I have NO idea what the sensor is
> for.  Also, the sensor to the right of the coolant flange I'd like to
> identify - I THINK it's the coolant temp sender...  Then to the left of
> the coolant flange which is mostly blocked by the metal lead going
> straight up I believe to be the oil temp sender.  Hope this makes some
> sense.

Back of head: oil temp
Right above flange: oil pressure switch for dummy system
The 2 prong sensors are coolant temp.

Atleast thats what little I remember of my short nightmare of 16v ownership.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)