sssshhhhhhh! (non scirocco BS)

Well, since it seems there's a funeral going on tonight.....

I would have never thought to remove the headlamp housing on a mk4 bunny rabbit that you had to remove the front bumper!

It did come off rather easy, but still, remove the bumper to take them out. Com'on!

Makes me appreciate the mk1/ mk2 scirocco's more and more everyday.

Now, go back to sleep, but go pee before, hate for someone to have an "accident" in the middle of the night!

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6 (Baby)
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber Grill*****